Passionate for plants..especially edible ones. Vegetable and herbs of all kinds find there way into my kitchen. The produce section, farmers market, is a world of color, shape, aroma and texture. Explore along with me as I experiment, ponder, taste and savor the foods of a vegetable lifestyle. I love having a herb and vegetable garden... and encourage anyone with a bit of land or a pot to try. Of course, these days you can't think of food or farming without considering being green or eco.

Cream of Gazpancho...the perfect summer soup.


I have to admit...Gazpancho was not 
one of my favorite things.

Most times it felt like I was eating salsa with a spoon.

But one really hot summer day...I gave it a try.

I used my VitaMix and pureed it until it was creamy.

Now I love it!  Cream of Gazpancho!

Creamy and light! 







Simple...chop up all the veggies into big chunks.
And place in a blender or Vita Mix.

3 -4 plum Tomatoes
1 Cucumber- peeled and deseeded
1/2 red pepper
1/2 white onion
1/2 -1 jalapeno pepper
1-2 cloves of garlic
1-2 green onions
olive oil to taste
sea salt
optional- fresh lemon juice




No comments:

Post a Comment